[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
it is sad. use to really enjoy the Macho Man in action
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Macho is My favorite Wrestler ever. The black machismo on Tna did him pretty good. I hate to hear this.
GO VOLS
Randy "Savage" Poffo played several seasons of minor league baseball.
His father Angelo Poffo was a carnival wrestler at one time. This means he was almost certainly skilled in submissions to some degree. The carnies about had to be in order to protect the carnivals money from skilled wrestlers who might show up.
He makes the 14th talent or "wrestler" who appeared on the 1991 Wrestlemania who has since died. By comparison all 44 starters in that years superbowl are still alive. 42 of 44 world boxing champions from that year are still alive, and all 50 of the musicians from the Monster Of Rock tour that year are still alive. There are some serious problems within that "entertainment" business.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
He was a member of the Cincinnati Reds minor league team in the late 60s or early 70s.
I watched him wrestle when I was about 5 years old I guess in Johnson City or Bristol against Hulk Hogan.
Bookmarks